Consider posting about Setting APN, Proxy, and Port on HP Android with pictures to facilitate the way you work. These procedures.
1. Go to Settings (Settings), and select Wireless & networks (Wireless & networks) which is usually located on the top option
2. Scroll down and select Mobile networks (mobile networks)
3. Select Access point names (access point name)
You enough fill in the following fields:
* Name: up to you, which is important you remember the name of the access point later
* APN: Fill in accordance with the parameters of free internet tricks each operator
* Proxy : Fill in accordance with the parameters of the internet tricks gratismasing individual operators
* Port: Fill in accordance with the parameters of free internet tricks each operator
* APN Type: select internet
6. When finished, press the menu button and tap the Save (Save) to save the settings, if you want to cancel or delete the settings, select Discard (Clear / disconnect)
7. To activate or select the Android internet settings already made, you just need to touch (click) on the circle next to the name of your preferred APN. APN which is marked with a green circle.
Thanks. Hope it useful 🙂